From Packard Bell Planet Wiki
Motherboard "88" is a motherboard used in all 8088 Packard Bells in the mid to late 1980s.
- Battery - Rechargeable, soldered on motherboard
- BIOS - 2 X 8KB - Phoenix BIOS, Phoenix 2.03 SF/Phoenix 2.03 SE (latest)
- Cache - N/A
- Clock/Driver - (RTC)
- CPU - 8088-2, Keyboard Switches - Ctrl/Alt/- (4.77 MHz), Ctrl/Alt/+ (8 MHz)
- Co-Processor - 8087-2 (Optional)
- Front Panel Connections - Power switch - FUR Keyboard Port - FLL
- Interfaces - 1x DB-25 Parallel Port, 1x RS-232C, DB-9 Serial Port, 1x AT Style 5-pin Keyboard Port
- I/O expansion slots - 7 X 8-bit ISA
- RAM - Standard on motherboard - 512KB or 640KB. Can NOT be upgraded on motherboard, ISA Expansion cards may be available.
- Speaker - External connection on motherboard
- Video - Often shipped with CGA.