How To - Restore your Packard Bell to its' original configuration
Restoring your Packard Bell to its' original configuration is an easy task that most people can take on.
What you will need -
- Your Packard Bell Master CD
- Packard Bell Recovery Floppy Disk
- Hard Drive Format Number (This can be found on your System Credentials sheet, or on a white label on your hard drive if it is still original.)
WARNING! Restoring your Packard Bell to its' original configuration will delete everything on your hard drive. Please backup anything you wish to keep!
1. Insert Recovery floppy and Packard Bell Master CD in their respective drives.
2. Restart your Packard Bell, and enter BIOS to make sure that your Boot Sequence is set to boot from "A: then C:".
3. Exit BIOS, saving the configuration, and allow the Recovery Floppy to boot into the Restore Program, and follow the On-Screen Instructions.
For more information you can watch Roadgeek's Packard Bell Factory Restore video walkthrough